Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pasta Salad

Ingredients
1 Box Rigatoni Noodles
2 Cucumbers
1 Bunch Green onions
1/2 Bottle Salad Supreme
Zesty Italian Dressing
2 Packages Pepperoni
1 Package Cherry Tomatoes
Salt & Pepper

Directions
Cook Rigatoni noodles as directed on the box. Cut up all the vegetables and mix in with cooked noodles. Season to taste.

My Take
I think this is the first recipe that I've actually followed to a "t" and done everything right! Go me! I absolutely love pasta salad, (I call it spaghetti salad, but I guess that's wrong, so I'll use the right name), so I could eat the entire bowl to myself! This recipe makes a TON of pasta salad. I was babysitting and we ate some, then the next day I had a friend over for dinner, I ate some for lunch the following day, and then I brought it to work and STILL had some left over. So if you're looking for a dish to pass for the summer, this is great! If not, just cut the recipe in half and it should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment