Sunday, November 13, 2011

Frozen Peppermint Cheesecake...FAIL

Well I've officially had my first cooking fail...I did everything by the instructions, but there wasn't enough room in the freezer so we just put it in the fridge and nothing happened, so this recipe FOR SURE has to be frozen. I know, I know...that's what the instructions said, but if you've been reading you should all know by now that I don't follow instructions. So I'm going to take it home and put it in my freezer, cross my fingers and hope for the best lol.

UPDATE 11/14/11
My parents made room in their freezer for the little one and put it there for awhile and then tried it. They said that it was delicious, and it was more like peppermint ice cream. Now I'm really jealous because I totally want to try some of it made the right way!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment