Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Nutella Cookies

Ingredients
1 cup Nutella
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 egg

Directions
Preheat oven to 350F. Blend all ingredients together well. Form into 1" balls. Place on cookie sheet. Press down firmly with bottom of a glass. Bake 7-8 minutes or until set. Cool.

My Take
First off I didn't have all-purpose flour, so I knew the self-rising flour was going to make them fluffier than what the original picture showed. They didn't turn out too far from it. I should have not tried to use my beater to mix it though, that just made it crumbly so I ended up mixing it with my hands. Next time I'll use a fork or something else for sure. Other than that, I only had to bake them slightly longer than it originally called for. The last cookies of the batch are a tad bit grainy because that's when I was pressing the last little bits together and they weren't fully mixed, so they had some sugar that was in there, but the rest of the batch turned out just fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment