Friday, October 28, 2011

Earth Worm Pie

2 Oreo Cookie pie crusts
5.9oz package chocolate pudding
Gummy worms

Take one of the pie crusts and crush it up, you can also do this with regular Oreo cookies, but i didn't want the temptation of a package of Oreos around :) Put a few gummy worms in the bottom of the other pie crust. Make the pudding according to the package then pour in pie crust with the gummy worms. Sprinkle the crumbled one on top of the pudding to make a top crust and then push a few worms into it to make it look like they're crawling around in dirt.

This was seriously one of the easiest things I've created!! I didn't follow a recipe, I just knew what it looked like and winged it. I ran into my friend Amy at the store suggested using two Oreo pie crusts and crumbling one rather than actual Oreos, which was probably better because I don't have a chopper and I think the filling would just make things weird. The crust is just the cookie part so it crumbles really easily and looks perfect!! I was stressing out about what to make for my friend's Halloween party, I wanted something festive, but not too gross looking at the same time so this was perfect! I'm really happy with how it came out and I had a little left over so I made a mini one that I could try after dinner so I knew how it would taste before tomorrow. It was tasty!! I adore gummy worms though so that might be why lol.





1 comment: