Friday, October 7, 2011

New Toys


I went to the resale shop today looking for a decent couch, but look at what I found instead!! Yesterday, I discovered a recipe for some potato soup that required a Crock Pot, but I didn't own one so I figured it would be a minute before I could make it, not to mention the heat wave we have going on right now, soup is the LAST thing I want to eat in the 75F weather. But it was only $5! How could I pass that up? Plus it's all cute and little, just enough for me and any extra I have I can freeze for later :)

Then I found that set of cups and they were only $2 for all of them. I looked around for the plates and bowls, but no such luck. Either way, they're awesome.

Off to make dinner...Pizza's in a Blanket...nom nom nom. *Fingers crossed* for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment