Sunday, October 9, 2011

Voilà!

So here the finished product of chili, complete with Texas Toast. The recipe made SO much chili, and I tried to get people to come over to help me eat it, but I only had one taker so I froze the rest. But they liked it, must be a sign I'm doing something right lol. I think the rest of my friends might be too scared at my recent uptake in cooking and they're waiting until I have a little more experience under my belt hahahah. Can't say I don't blame them!

I am honestly impressed because it turned out really well. I didn't know how much I'd like it because of all the beans, I'm not that big of a fan of them, but it was tasty. I never thought that chili without meat would be so yummy. Just goes to show that you've got to try something new sometimes.

I really don't think I'd do anything different the next time. I did notice after the last post it said to "season to taste" and I just added all the seasons at the full amount the recipe called for, but it was delicious anyway, so it worked out. I will definitely be making this again during the winter!

Hopefully you'll try this chili!
~The Terrible House Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment