Friday, October 7, 2011

Pizza in a Blanket


Crescent Rolls
Pepperoni
String Cheese
Ranch/Marinara Sauce

(You can make as many or as few as you like.)

Separate the crescent rolls into triangles. Place 4-5 pepperonis on each triangle and top with half a string cheese. Roll up and bring up sides to seal.

Bake according to directions on crescent roll package.

Original recipe can be found here.

First, I don't like ranch nor marinara on my pizza so I left that part out. But I am particular to flavored crust so I bought the "Buttery Flaky" crescent rolls and sprinkled some garlic salt on top of them before popping them in the oven. The total prep time was less than 10 minutes and that's with me being a complete idiot when I comes to opening tubes of rolls. My baking time was only 13 minutes, so these would be great to grab as a quick snack. They're delicious, but they are a little dry, so I think the next time I'll probably add just a little bit of pizza sauce to it before I roll it.


I would call this one a success! I had no disasters happen, no giant messes to clean up and they're perfectly done. I'm pretty sure it's a miracle lol.

        

No comments:

Post a Comment